Associate Professor of Tea Science
College of Horticulture, Northwest A&F University
No.3 Taicheng Road,
Yangling, Shaanxi Province, 712100, China
Education and working experience
2018-Present Associate Professor, College of Horticulture, Northwest A&F University
2014-2017 Lecturer, College of Horticulture, Northwest A&F University
2010-2013 Doctorate, College of Biological Sciences and Technology, Beijing Forestry University
2007-2010 Master, College of Forestry, Northwest A&F University
2003-2007 Bachelor, College of Forestry, Northwest A&F University
(1) Preparation and application of tea resources
(2) Molecular mechanism of the tea plant with albino
(1) Award by Xianyang City Government for the young and middle-aged in science and technology leader in 2019.
(2) Award by China Tea Science Society for the Best Paper in the Eighth Young Scientists’ Forum in 2018.
(1) Liu Zhengjun, An Chuanjing, Zhao Yiqing, Xiao Yao, Bao Lu, Gong Chunmei, Gao Yuefang*. Genome-Wide Identification and Characterization of the CsFHY3/FAR1 Gene Family and Expression Analysis under Biotic and Abiotic Stresses in Tea Plants ( Camellia sinensis ) [J]. Plants, 2021, 10(3), 570, doi.org/10.3390/plants10030570
(2) Gao Yuefang, Wang Yancheng, Ji Xuening, Xiao Yao, Xiao Bin, Peng Pai*. Tea polysaccharides from Camellia sinensis : chemical analysis, structural characterization, and inhibition of HeLa cells activity [J]. International Journal of Polymer Analysis and Characterization, 2021, doi:10.1080/1023666X.2021.1877957
(3) Guo Shasha, Wang Yancheng, Wei Xingneng, Gao Yuefang*, Xiao Bin, Yang Yajun*. Structural analysis and heavy metal adsorption of N-doped biochar from hydrothermal carbonization of Camellia sinensis waste [J]. Environmental Science and Pollution Research, 2020, 27:18866–18874.
(4) Gao Yuefang, Zhou Yubo, Zhang Qiang, Zhang Kun, Peng Pai, Chen Liangchao, Xiao Bin*. Hydrothermal extraction, structural characterization, and inhibition HeLa cells proliferation of functional polysaccharides from Chinese tea Zhongcha 108 [J]. Journal of Functional Foods, 2017, 39: 1-8.
(5) Gao Yuefang, Wang Haitao, Guo Junhong, Peng Pai*, Zhai Meizhi, She Diao*. Hydrothermal degradation of hemicelluloses from triploid poplar in hot compressed water at 180-340℃ [J]. Polymer Degradation and Stability, 2016,126:179-187.
(6) Peng Pai, Zhai Meizhi, She Diao, Gao Yuefang*. Synthesis and characterization of carboxymethyl xylan-g-poly (propylene oxide) and its application in films [J]. Carbohydrate Polymers, 2015,133:117-125.
(7) Gao Yuefang, Liu Han, An Chuanjing, Shi Yuhong, Liu Xia, Yuan Wanqiong, Zhang Bing, Yang Jin, Yu Caixia, Gao Hongbo*. Arabidopsis FRS4/CPD25 and FHY3/CPD45 work cooperatively to promote the expression of the chloroplast division gene ARC5 and chloroplast division [J]. The Plant Journal, 2013,75(5): 795-807.